The Riverdance performances originally scheduled for April 2020 at the Times-Union Center have been rescheduled for:
April 29, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
All of our staff are working remotely at this time. We appreciate your understanding for unexpected delays.
We are committed to providing you with the utmost flexibility. In light of these unprecedented circumstances, ticket holders for Riverdance have the following options.
- Hold on to your Tickets to retain your same seats: Only available for ticketholders that purchased for April 14, 2020.
- Exchange Tickets: Available for ticketholders that purchased April 15, 2020.
- Redeem the value of your tickets for an Artist Series credit/gift certificate. Credits/gift certificates can be applied to next season's (2020-21) Broadway subscription package or any FSCJ Artist Series event. Credits/gift certificates DO NOT EXPIRE, can be redeemed by phone or online, and are recorded on your account if the redemption code is misplaced.
- Donate your tickets to be used for Artist Series Educational programs and receive a tax deduction for the total ticket value.
- Request and receive a refund.
Please note: Tickets that are redeemed, donated or refunded will be considered forfeited and you will lose your seats for the rescheduled performance of Riverdance on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 7:30 p.m.
These options are available only to the original purchaser of record who purchased directly from the FSCJ Artist Series. We are not responsible for any tickets purchased through third parties including ticket brokers, scalpers or any individual who received a resold, stolen, or fraudulent ticket.
Purchase Tickets to the rescheduled performance:
New ticket sales will resume as quickly as possible once the event is updated on-line. Please continue to check back on our website. Thank you for your understanding.
Riverdance, as you’ve never seen it before!
A powerful and stirring reinvention of this beloved favorite, celebrated the world over for its Grammy award-winning score and the thrilling energy and passion of its Irish and international dance.
Twenty-five years on, composer Bill Whelan has rerecorded his mesmerizing soundtrack while producer Moya Doherty and director John McColgan have completely reimagined the ground-breaking show with innovative and spectacular lighting, projection, stage and costume designs.
Immerse yourself in the extraordinary power and grace of its music and dance – beloved by fans of all ages. Fall in love with the magic of Riverdance all over again.
Riverdance began its journey as the interval act in the 1994 Eurovision Song Contest, produced for television by Moya Doherty. This electrifying and innovative seven minute dance piece was then developed into a full-length stage show by Producer Moya Doherty, Composer Bill Whelan and Director John McColgan. With its fusion of Irish and International music and dance, the show broke all box office records during its world première run in Dublin in early 1995. When the show transferred to London the reaction was unprecedented. There followed a hugely successful tour starting in New York in March 1996, where 8 sold-out shows at Radio City Music Hall heralded the start of two decades of touring by Riverdance companies throughout North America. Since its inception Riverdance has packed theatres throughout North America, Oceania, Asia, Europe, South Africa and South America. For over 25 years, nothing has carried the energy, the sensuality and the spectacle of Riverdance.