Season Tickets for the 2018-2019 season are no longer available. Check back in spring of 2019 for information regarding the 2019-2020 Season.
Visit the Shows on Sale page for single sale tickets.
The Subscriber Advantage
• In the 16-17 season, on average, Season Subscribers saved 21% off day-of-show pricing.*
• Convenient garage parking in the Enterprise parking garage across the street from the theater when you purchase parking on our website in advance.
• First opportunity to purchase Season Option and add additional tickets to your season for specific titles as well as many other FSCJ Artist Series shows at a discount!
• Renew subscription seats year after year by checking the box on the invoice!
• Lost tickets? Just give us a call or email us and we will have the replacement ready for you to pick up at Will Call before your performance.
• Exchange tickets from one performance to another of the same show (conditions apply)^
• Pay for your subscription with an interest-free three installment plan.
Join the VIP Theater Club for even more great perks!
All VIP Memberships to the FSCJ Artist Series and the performing arts projects of Florida State College Foundation, Inc. are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law and you will receive a receipt for your contribution for income tax purposes.
VIP Theater Club Membership contributions do not include the cost of a season ticket package. Season ticket packages must be purchased separately and are over and above the contribution. VIP Theater Club contributors recieve priority access to premium seat locations prior to single tickets being placed on sale to the general public.
*Savings were calculated by comparing the subscriber ticket pricing (inclusive of all handling fees, facility fees, service charges, applicable taxes and per seat subscription fees, if applicable) versus day-of-show single ticket pricing when ordered by phone or Internet (inclusive of all handling fees, facility fees, service charges and applicable taxes) for 16/17 season performances of Jersey Boys, Little Mermaid, Kinky Boots and Cinderella at the Times-Union Center. Subscriber savings are less when compared to single ticket buyers who purchase at the box office window and who do not pay subscriber handling fees but may pay any other applicable fees, service charges or taxes per seat. "For this calculation, subscribers handling fees, service charges and any applicable per sear subscription fees have been prorated according to the number of shows in the 16-17 subscription package."
**Subject to availability. The difference in price must be paid when exchanging into a higher priced performance or seating location. Some restrictions apply.