Safety and Security Protocols
FSCJ Artist Series and Times-Union Center Safety and Security Protocols
In consideration of the CDC’s state and local recommendations, the FSCJ Artist Series has continued to temporarily modify operations and our staff is working remotely.
- Florida State College at Jacksonville offices are currently closed to the public, with includes the FSCJ Artist Series office and box office.
- The website will be continually updated; unless otherwise noted on the show page, shows on sale are currently scheduled as planned. A listing of upcoming shows can be found HERE.
The health and well-being of our audience and staff is our top priority. The FSCJ Artist Series, alongside our colleagues at the Times-Union Center, have put together the below list of Safety and Security Protocols for a safe return.
- Pre-purchase a parking pass at checkout for any of our shows for the Enterprise Parking garage on Pearl Street.
- Garage has a 4 person limit in elevators and stairwells are one-way. Masks are required while in the garage.
Building and Moran Theater and Terry Theater Protocols
- Masks are required to enter the Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts and must be worn (covering both your nose and mouth) at all times. Please bring your own mask. Patrons not in compliance will be asked to leave the building.
- Lines to enter the building will be physically distanced as marked on the pavement.
- We recommend no handbags, or if necessary bring a small one, to expedite your entry.
- All patrons will be subject to a bag search, walk through a metal detector and will have a touchless temperature check done.
- A suggested arrival time will be provided closer to your performance. Watch your email for updates.
- Masks must be worn at all times (covering both your nose and mouth) in the Moran Theater and Terry Theater. Theatergoers will be assigned a specific door through which to enter the Moran Theater or Terry Theater. Your closest entry point to your seat location will be determined by the Ushers. This will reduce lines at the doors and in the aisles.
- Masks must be worn at all times (covering both your nose and mouth) while in the Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the lobby area.
- Concessions and bars will be located near or in the Uible Gallery (located on the riverside) Drinks and food will only be allowed in the Uible Gallery where you may temporarily remove your mask. Masks must be worn outside the Uible Gallery.
- No more than four people will be allowed into the elevator at one time. In the case of a wheelchair, only two people will be permitted in the elevator.
- All high-touch areas such as banisters, elevator buttons, seating, etc. in the theaters and lobby areas will be thoroughly cleaned before and after each show.
- There are over 50 high-grade air filters throughout the building that will be checked and changed regularly. They have been upgraded to CDC’s recommended MERV-13.
- Additional cleaning staff will be at every event.
- Electrostatic cleaning will be done between building events.
- All staff will have their temperature taken before entering the Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts.
- All staff members are required to wear masks.
Click Here for additional security measures.
For questions or concerns, please call the Box Office at (904) 632-5000. We will continue to update the website if we receive additional information.
Box Office Call Hours: Monday - Thursday 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. and Friday 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.