Watch Video and Get Ready to Bawk and Roll!
Now Playing Through June 30
Direct from the zany barnyard of chickens, ducks, pigs, goats, and cows, Chicken Dance tells the remarkable story of two plucky chickens, Marge and Lola, who desperately want to win the Barnyard Talent Contest. The first prize for winning the contest: two tickets to see singing sensation ELVIS POULTRY, LIVE IN CONCERT! There is only one problem: Marge and Lola are unable to figure out their act for the talent show.
Starring a wonderfully talented cast of professional actors, eye-catching sets, colorful costumes, and a rich musical score, Chicken Dance is a full-length, 53-minute video and bonus videos that are sure to delight viewers of all ages! Performed by ArtsPower.
Program Length: 2 ½ hours of bonus videos
Suggested for ages 3 and up (Grades: Pre-K - 3)
Chicken Dance's virtual program includes:
- A full-length performance of Chicken Dance on video (53 minutes) or watch four bite-size videos with discussion questions.
- Grade-specific Study Buddy educational guides that provide a full complement of literacy-building and visual arts activities for your students
- Fun song and dance instructional videos
- Interviews with the author of the Chicken Dance book and the musical’s set designer
- A Student Gallery page where your students can post their artwork and videos
How to watch: A viewing link will be emailed with instructions on how to access the virtual show and bonus video. The link can be shared within your group to view with ease in a classroom, home, or on a mobile device.
PRICING: Kids Hope Alliance Summer Camps complete request form
- $300 per Grade Level of a School (100 or more students)
- $75 per Classroom (15-40 students)
- $15 per Homeschool Group Household (3-6 children)
- $6 per Individual
Curriculum Connections: Family Relationships, Language/Communication Skills, Literature-Based, Musical, Values-Based
Click on study buddy links below to download PDFs:
- Pre-K Study Buddy
- Kindergarten Study Buddy
- 1st Grady Study Buddy
- 2nd Grade Study Buddy
- 3rd Grade Study Buddy
Questions? Call us at (904) 632-5050 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook: FSCJ Artist Series School Performances facebook fan page to learn more about the shows and for fun facts and videos.